skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
awesome
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I just learned that great white sharks are on their own the minute they are born. also that other great white sharks look at the baby great white shark as prey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(27)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(15)
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/Kids/Avoid/avoid.htm
http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0215242/sharks.htm
http://
1. Why do people include sharks in their activitie...
No title
No title
Where is the best place to find a great white shar...
Why do great white sharks prefer warmer water than...
http://dsc.discovery.comhttp://dsc.discovery.com/v...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBv099OOCF4&feature...
http://greatwhite.org/frame_attack.htm
Another that happened was 38 year old Rodney fox w...
I just learned that great white sharks are on thei...
One weird fact I just learned about sharks is tha...
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Class Blog
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment